I've had some issues with google/blogger lately where I apparently have 3 different gmail accounts, and I couldn't get logged in to post to the blog because I didn't know what gmail account it was under. And they sure won't tell you! but I figured it out and now I have tons of pictures to post! so here's a start.
 |
| Ty, ever the protector of the babies. especially when we're outside in the yard with them. Miles, our other dog, is still having some issues though. Still never any aggression, but he's started acting out in a very passive aggressive way. tearing up their pacifiers, stealing their toys (they now have lots of toys they are in love with), hiding their socks in the couch, chewing on tissues from the bathroom trash can, etc |
 |
| we've been going on a lot of walks lately. I tell myself they love going outside and love walks and looking around, but they always fall asleep by the time I get to the end of our street. |
 |
| first trip to the pool hall to watch Brandon play in a pool tournament. they were awesome as usual. we've been much more adventurous about taking them places now and they are always the BEST babies. they just love looking around and seeing new things and being held by new people. |
 |
| they have really lit up lately. smiles all the time and almost laughing and lots of coos and squeals. especially in the mornings. Brandon goes to work between 5:30-7 depending on what day it is so I have the babies to myself in the mornings until 7:30ish when whoever is watching them that day comes and I LOVE that time I get with them. they are so happy and smiley. The evenings when I get home are hectic and they are generally just fussy and tired. |
 |
| a picture sent by the nanny. so cute and happy to hang out together |
 |
| and one minute later :) I don't know if this is coincidence but it does seem like when Brinley cries it makes Cooper smile! I think it's more them realizing the other is around now. He likes to hear her I think. |
No comments:
Post a Comment