Thursday, July 3, 2014

Hanging out

Cooper and Brinley love to be outside. Here they are hanging out with grandma and grandpa scheidt (and Miles close by like always)

I think I keep saying this but they really are starting to be so interested in each other. I'll lay them facing each other and they just smile so big when they see the other one.

I was trying to get a cute smiley picture to send to Aunt Kala (who got Brin this onesie) but she was not having it that morning. Like she refused to smile!

We started swaddling Cooper with his arms in for a few days and this is how we found him one morning. so no more arm swaddles! Brinley has been breaking out of hers as well. We just use the swaddles as more wearable blankets then.

They both came about wearing these (over the top) outfits at differing times that day, and we just had to get a picture of them together in their "princess poodle outfit" and "tough guy basketball player outfit"! 
 

this is how they end up some mornings when I'm home alone with them and trying to get ready for work!  they actually seem to take their bottles better this way sometimes.


I see many years of this "he/she did it!" in our futures.

Cooper has found his thumb and will suck on it occasionally; usually just in the mornings when he's still in his crib but hasn't gotten up yet. Sometimes he'll lay in there dozing on and off, sucking his thumb for almost an hour!  This morning he was ready to eat but I was being slow hooking up to pump (multi-tasking!) and so he got impatient and started going to town on his thumb!  he unfortunately still doesn't have the best control of his arms so he'll be sucking on it then his arm will jerk away and he ended up with several scratches on his nose from his other fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment