Sunday, August 10, 2014

Brinley's First Meal

We gave Brinley oatmeal cereal today. She did exactly what we thought she would - every bite she took she made the "yucky" face! It was really cute. She did end up eating 4-5 bites and did get it down; she just made the funniest face each bite. She really just liked the bib she had on. Cooper wears bibs all the time now because he spits up/drools so much but she doesn't so she'd never worn one, and this one was plasticy so she loved to feel it I think. It also didn't help the situation that Cooper was having a huge meltdown for some reason while I was trying to feed her, which you can hear him in the background of the video.  I tried giving her a bite then him, but he just kept getting madder and madder for some reason. He didn't like sharing I guess!


No comments:

Post a Comment