Thursday, September 4, 2014

Random Pictures

At the mall with my sister

Resting her head on the exersaucer. Being a little girl is hard work!


Finally a picture where they're both smiling!


This is Cooper's worried face. I left my sister with them at the mall for an hour while I went to an appointment, and she said he kept giving her this "look" like, "you're not my mom lady". Notice the pacifier. He no longer really sucks on it anymore, just likes to hold it - then he tries to put it in his mouth but always has it turned backwards.


Visiting my cousins Josh and Sarah and their little girl Kate

They love to touch our faces. With their chubby, wet, drooly hands.

And they love to touch each other's faces. Brinley left a pile of drool on his head that day.  and Yes. I'm wearing a t-shirt that looks like a lady in a bikini. And it's a thong bikini from the back :)





If we'd had two girls! (it's is the nanny's hair making a wig for Cooper haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment