Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Grandparents Visit

My parents came up to see the babies today.


 


 
 
 
Brandon's parents came on Wednesday but I spaced out and didn't get any pictures!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Your twins are so adorable. Your parents look so happy and proud to see them. Seeing those pictures really melted my heart and brought about wonderful memories with my grandparents. It made me imagine how it must have felt when they held me like that when I was a baby. In any way, thanks for sharing that, Heather! I wish your family all the best!

    Vonda Cheney @ Amber Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! A short, but very sweet post. It seems that grandpa and grandma are so excited to see their very adorable grandchildren. Despite their age, I'm amazed that they are still strong and brave enough to go and travel to your place just to visit their grandkids. In any way, thanks for sharing that wonderful moment, Heather! All the best to the whole family!

    Jeffrey Whitehouse @ Homewatch CareGivers

    ReplyDelete